I am a game programmer located in Montevideo, Uruguay. I’ve worked on games for PC, web and mobile platforms.
Pomelo Games, Montevideo, Uruguay (May 2018, present)
EDU Editorial, Montevideo, Uruguay (September 2017, April 2018)
Unity programmer. Worked on an educational app to be used in schools.
Polyraptor Games, Montevideo, Uruguay (September 2015, June 2017)
Co-funded the company. Left because I decided I didn’t want to manage a company and wanted to focus on game development.
- Gameplay: Worked as lead programmer on the game Rumpus (steam)
- Tools: Developed several tools for game development, among them an Aseprite animation importer, an input system for Unity and a localization system.
Golden Bite Games, Montevideo, Uruguay (Freelance 2016)
- Worked on an educational chess game for android tablets
Trojan Chicken, Montevideo Uruguay (Freelance 2016)
- Worked on an educational game that teaches people to use tablets
Batovi Games Studio, Montevideo, Uruguay (August 2015 – October 2015)
Worked there on a service project for Hyundai.
- Programmed the entirety of the gameplay for a game called Desafío Hyundai
UDeLaR, Montevideo, Uruguay (2010–2011).
Bachelor’s degree in physics (unfinished)
Escuela de Artes Visuales A+, Montevideo, Uruguay (2014-2015)
Career in video game development
Gameplay oriented programming (AS3, C#, Unity, Python, Lua)
Basic web development (PHP, MySQL, Django)
Professional Shipped Titles
- Desafío Hyundai (Windows, Linux 2015)
- El cuco de las tablets (Android, 2016)
- Runnedrez (Android 2016)
- Rumpus (Steam 2017)
- Dinosaurs are people too [Update] (Android, iOS, 2018)
- Outlanders (Apple Arcade (MacOS, iOS, tvOS) 2019)